Monday, June 14, 2010

Slow surfing

I feel blessed that when this whole thing happened, i had my buddies around and most important, my parents and my two fav monkeys are here with me. Starting everything new is kinda exciting in a way. I can do this! Heck, i'm already on the road!
So now that its over, i cant believe i'm still breathing!

Penang was awesome! First night i got there was the first night of the World Cup! Dang it was noisy! But in one of those exciting, heart pounding ways. It was South Africa vs Mexico. I believe it was a draw.
Shopping was neat! Food was wayyy neater! Mickey Mouse kept saying about how neat the food is in Penang. MM was right! :))

Will be back in town by Thursday. Finals on Friday. Gulps! Perlis is not that bad when you have your love ones around :)

Have a nice week ahead fellow earthlings :)

You, will always be a pathetic low life loser for doing this to me. But hey, thank you!