Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kartika eh? haha!

"I saw you the other day
You were dreaming and that's ok
I saw you the other day
You were sleeping on a boat but that's ok
Because I do like you
I do like you today

pappa parappa pappa parappa.." -
Pearl and The Puppets, Because I do


Finally, its Saturday! :)

As much i am terrified of butterflies, i kinda like the feeling of them swimming in my stomach. They remind me of Butterflies and Hurricanes from Muse. Out of contex, but its just something that tip toed across this head of mine.

After not seeing my bestfriend of 11 years for two weeks, we indulged ourselves in the arms of Popeyes last night. Popeyes i must is pretty good with the ladies.
And off to the middle east that night with our sidekick, beaver, we learned that paintings have the tendency of lying. The air that night smelt of honey and grapes.
I learned an important lesson that night. Never, ever listen to ghost stories, period.

2 comments:

Evil Hana said...

Kartikaaa!!!!~ :D
popeyes! i feel like olive oil all of the sudden!~
Have fun with captain planet!!!
and yes.. ghost stories!
nothing good EVER come out of it!! lol~
love youu!!!!

Sarah Iqbal said...

i know riteeee! Popeyes have dat effect on us! Lol. mickey mouse is such a cool person! I think i might be falling ;)
I love uuuuu!