Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back Home



This song reminds me of you.

There's a way if you wish to release all those tensed up thoughts and emotions. Watch
Date Night :) I watched it with t.i.p last week and and can't remember on how loud i laughed inside the cinema. Tina Fey, you are the epitome of woman in comedy :)

I got something unexpected as well :)

There has been talks about another trip to Australia in the household! Keeping my fingers crossed on this one :) Wonder what are the probabilities for this trip to get sailed.

Staying at home with mom, dad and the monkeys...is actually not that bad. Despite being Faisal's roommate, i actually like it. (he's a control freak)

I'll be receiving my purple colored Dell soon :) Hope all turns out good! _________________________________________________

I've been trying to understand this poem for quite some time now, and now i finally do.

Chairil Anwar once wrote about life; December 1942
The indonesian version is titled Penghidupan.

The bottomless ocean
Is always banging
Testing the strength of our dikes

Always banging
Until it smashes to bits
The blessing of happiness
A little heap
Cultivated, watched over
In vain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love dat song babe! btw, theres gonna b a reunion for sayfolians soon! ;)

-audra-

Sarah Iqbal said...

reunion? wow! havent seen them for ages!! tell me if anythin k!