I just realized i have new followers. Welcome and happy reading my pathetic rantings! :))
It has been an awful and exhausting week. Ugh. Had three papers last week!! You know that feeling when you know you can do it, then suddenly, you start having second thoughts of what if you can't do it? That drives me insane! I really have to find a way to control my anxiety disorder. Haisshhh.
Work is actually working out fine. Yesterday was one of the funniest days i've had. Hopefully, it'll stay that way. :)
Me and t.i.p had a round two of Larisata :) Its now ranked number 2 in our top 10 fav restaurants in the dinner category :) The virgin margarita somehow made us say silly stuffs. ;)
You're such a wonder :))
Mom and dad will be coming back today from Beijing :) But going back to no-mans-land the same night ;(( Come semester break, i'll get to see them everyday! InsyaAllah :)
I'm actually excited about seeing t.i.p in his upcoming play Ribut. Can't wait, can't wait! And shoot, i've got two papers during the mornings +___+
Lets continue studying shall we. -___-
No comments:
Post a Comment