Christmas eve was spent on a swedish dinner with Ila, Ky, Aj and Mael. Lots of coffee, laughter, teasing, and just plain sit back and relax while enjoying the night. For the first time in weeks, i felt as if the plane just landed. Was a nice feeling. I really had fun with you guys! And still dead jealous that Ila met Bo. -___-
500 Days of Summer, I felt like i was reading a book. That evening was filled with salty popcorn, chips, a stiff neck and dinner at one of the most beautiful places in town. Felt like i was in a movie set. You are so unpredictable. :))
I'm loving the gift! :)) Intense ;p
2009 is coming to an end! :)
p.s+ i, love you.
2 comments:
I know you are!!*eeeevil horns popping out* HAhaha! We can start stalking him if you want to. I'll teman you coz his voice is so sexy! (wtf?! tak de kaitan! LOL) Awww! I had fun with you guys too!!
Must do that again!!
Me hearts you!
yeapyeap!!! miss u already!! :)
Post a Comment