Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Killing Spree and Caffeine

History and Philosophy of Psychology, PSYC4090 was a massacre.
I have a feeling i'm gonna flunk bigtime. Sigh.

I can't believe i still have time to blog despite facing two papers tomorrow. Oh well, technically, its my study break and the computer just happens to be infront of me. The library seems awfully quiet today. Weirrrrd.

I'm worried sick to my stomach that i feel i'm slipping into unconsciousness.

I don't think anyone will EVER understand how us psychology majors hafta study.

I'm gonna continue my reading.

2 comments:

Eizla Izham said...

Trust me, I do. We go into depth of edu psy and all those theories nearly killed us all! *drama mama*

Good luck Baaabe!! Knock the socks off of 'em papers!

Sarah Iqbal said...

awwww, ur such a sweetheart!! shall gv u big hug when i c u dis friday!!!!!