Happy Ramadhan :)
Damn its so boring over here. I've been sleeping the whole day and i'm still yawning.
Being repressed by boredom is something to be thankful for since i'll be flying back to reality in two weeks time and i'm trying to erase images of research projects piling up.
So, i downloaded a bunch of albums for Raphael. (Saiful, stop laughing)
So, the mini boombox is filled with
1. Kasabian
2. Paolo Nutini
3. Mystery Jets
The world is partly heaven thanks to them. :)
Coming back to KL this Thursday and its gonna be a hell of a long ride -__-'
Oh, oh, I'm friends with Farish A Noor in Facebook!! Weeeeee~
I love, love his writings and ideas. I read his "The Other Malaysia" and fell in love with it. Radically amusing :))
Yawns. I know its 9.12pm, but im really, really sleepy.
Goodnite fellow earthlings :)
Tonight could be Lailatulqadar :))
No comments:
Post a Comment