Friday, September 4, 2009

Random update

Friday Al-Mubarak :))

Things to do before going back to Perlis
1. Clean up the damn house
2. Call some china men to fixed the curtain rails
3. Buy baju raya
4. Basically, just lotsa cleaning.
5. Finish up 2 research projects

Things going on
1. Midterm for History and Philo of Psych this Saturday. 2.30pm
2. Dinner with the girls this Saturday
3. Study for Personality, Political Thought II and Stats. All 3 papers on Tuesday. Fuck. :)
4. Research project

Hist and Philo is driving me crazy. I love philosophy but its making my mind puke from inside. If i start eating papers, will i be able to absorb all the info needed?

For yesterday's iftar, i wish it was like that forever. I'm sure it'll be something like that forever. Had iftar with Mek Na(wakakkka) and Saiful :) Iranian food is damn fulling weyh. Haven't hung out like that for ages kann!! And Saiful is going back dah..*sobbb...sob*
I LOVE YOU BOTH!! :))

Its find it funny that people are weird with certain situations they've never could possible come across, yet, they indulge in it as if they're the gods of the situation. I mean, its ok to "LOL" for once or twice. But everything has a time-out.
You don't even know what i'm going through or what i went through and there you are, teasing me about it in such sarcasm. Yes, label me all you want. :))
Ahh yes, agitable much huh? Its alrite, being agitable is just a rites of passage. :) Being agitable is very stress releasing. :)
I hope people get my sarcasm :))

So by writing the above, i'm sure a definite agitable person rite? Oh you! *smirks*

Well then fellow humans, Selamat Berbuka and Ramadhan Al-Mubarak!! :))

2 comments:

Saiful Amri Zaharin said...

babe, hope u're having fun with the present i gave u =)

Sarah Iqbal said...

damn rite i am!!! weeeeee!!!