Sunday, September 27, 2009

Feeling mute

Come Monday and back to pressure and stress. Ugh.
I know i'll be dead coz i have yet to start on my research project. And how wonderful, due date is 1st October! *claps*

Sushi with Hana and Tina was awesome! Duhhh~ I love you, vain people! Seriously, they're so vain that you can actually forgive them for being vain. ;p
And Arts For Grab with Tangga was fun as well :) You guys are so adorable! Weeee~
Especially mek rab and her baju kurung! ;)

Eating mooncake for breakfast two days in a row is not fun! haih.

I miss them badly!! Two weeks is not enough! Mae, missing you badly.

Anyway, meet my new fav thing!


4 comments:

aMaeBa said...

aww... kesian sarah..

hye! wats that it the tube?
hair gloss?

Sarah Iqbal said...

kesian kan!! sigh..

owh, its to make my hair more softer and shinierrrr!! weeeee~

said...

hey!! i wear the shampoo!!
the yellow one oil-ape ntah..
hehe! x)

Sarah Iqbal said...

weeeee~ i love dat brand!!