Friday al-mubarak! :))
Friday, i really do love you but why a class at 5pm-7pm? -__- Sad case, really.
Thanks to Nazriq for my kaedfest concert (concert ke? ;p) tickets! Nazi, i still have this really bad feeling that i am gonna suck as your official band photographer. Please, please recruit others?
And Jamil will be your lead vocs eh? Interesting.... 0__o
I don't know why i would still hang out with Saiful despite all the sarcasm and super pokes he would do without fail to this sensitive soul of mine. Despite all that, i still enjoy my yam cha sessions with him because well, after nearly decade of friendship, you kinda forget what an ass he can be at times. Calling me a loser ey?? Like that arr now! lol. Giving me 50 bucks and then took it back sumore..ceh. lol
Please don't go back yettt!!
MSLS09, I don't really know what to expect but what i know for sure is that i'm gonna feel so tiny not size per se but by knowledge, experience and all the good adjectives you/i can think of. Again, i ask this question, "Why am i even attending it?!"
*Paused*
Answer: To expand this puny little brain of mine and see the world from a different angle. I think?
I miss my monkeys and my parents. It has been three weeks without them! :(
I guess this is what happens when you're really, really attach to one another. Hmmmm
Well, back to working on Cicero. Classical thinkers never fails to make wonders. :)
Marcus Aurelius, will you be mine? ;)
4 comments:
Nooooo!!! Marcus Aurelius is MINE!! Hahahahha. But I still love you more Ser! :D :D
cos one day, u're gonna miss those sarcasm moments after i go
the kaedfest have ticket meh?
or is it for the performance only?
to ila: marcus aurelius was one of the most awesome ruler of rome kan!! he was perfect at everything!! *drrrooollsss* ;)
to saiful: no matter what happens, love you, forever!! :)
to rab: its just the performance nite dear :))
Post a Comment