Saturday, August 29, 2009

Newsflash: I did meet up with Zureen and Saiful and watched the movie alone :)

This weekend is gonna be a long boring weekend. -__-' I plan to watch 'I Love You Beth Cooper' alone today or tomorrow. I was suppose to meet dear Zureen today since she's going back to Dublin on Monday. Due to some errands i have to run, i guess we're gonna hafta take a rain check to, next year! Saiful and Zureen, really sorry yeah. :((

With Saiful going back circa next week as well, i'm starting to feel uncomfortable even thinking about it.
Whose gonna bring me for movies when i'm bored?
Whose else is gonna super poke me and call me lame?
Whose gonna go to NZ with me at 9pm and have naan and tandoori with me?
Who else is gonna sarcastically call me "hotsuff" and make fun of it?

I'm not even done teasing him about his love life. Heck, i haven't even met Zureen!!
I'm so gonna terribly miss you. Nearly a decade of friendship and still going strong. Love you!!

So yesterday, Nadine came over and stayed for the day before she heads back to her cousin's house. I felt really bad for sleeping all day while god knows what she was doing. I know she was online-ing, then i woke up around 3pm, she was watching National Geographic!! Ned, so sorry for sleeping the whole donkey day! :)
Photo skills was fun in a boring day. Cikgu says he's gonna bring me and Ned to his brother's wedding to take pictures. And he even teased me not to be the photographer on my own wedding day. haha. Told him i can't help it. LOL.

And on Thursday, I fell flat at 11pm. Imagine having a midterm 8.30am, not to forget, i blank out on an experiment. +__+ First nervous breakdown. Then, bang! at 2pm, POP QUIZ for statistics. Second nervous breakdown. Then, had to pick up Iefiz from IB because his car was at the workshop and it was 6.30pm and the car still haven't arrive! Third nervous breakdown.
But breaking fast in the car was weirdly fun. :)) I loved the part where i ate the tepung pelita using my hands and it felt like phlegm! :) kekekeke.
I love youuuu :))
And now, you're away for the weekend. I miss you already.

I even bumped into Mael at the bazaar yesterday in iium. I said hi and we just laughed coz well, i knew him through blogging. Hahaha.

I don't really know what party stuffs to bring for the RA event. Bummer.

Happy Holidays and Independence day fellow humanoids. ;)

11 comments:

aMaeBa said...

wow! u mentioned me in ur blog.. im like totally honoured! hahhaha...

ps. rindu nk baca situations...

Sarah Iqbal said...

hahhaha..
situations dah diterminate kan coz some people called me a bitch for writing those stuffs! :((

aMaeBa said...

serious?
but its like so fun to read la...
sapa yg bodoh sgt tue?
huhu...
nvrmind...
the memories of situations will live on.

Sarah Iqbal said...

yeah...situations! tengoklah, nanti i'l figure sumthin out k! ;)

said...

u watched movie alone?
Congratulations Sarah Iqbal..

how do u feel about that?
Best kan? xD

Sarah Iqbal said...

hahah. rab, seriously, alone is best gile! but, but, the only flaw was, i felt like stranglin every couple infront of me!!

said...

Lol! Now u know why i dont mind go watch movie sorg2 walaupun slalu kene marah ngan my bff..HAHA! xD
Nampak mcm loser lah tapi SANGAT BEST N FUN!

why lah? The smooching is it? hehehe!

Sarah Iqbal said...

yeah!! its actually really nice. my alone time :)

i was jealous lookin at those couples lah rab..u know my situation kan..ur bestfren is always busy -__-

well, now i know the fun of watching movies alone!! but next time, im draggin u tho. ;)

said...

awww.. u shud bring gam gajah along so that ur eyes could be glued to the screen..not to people depan u..

Ohoho yes please!
Nanti-nanti ye.. hehehe!

I really watch orphan!and UP..mesti comel gile with the balloons n stuff..@_@

Sarah Iqbal said...

hahaha..yes, i'll take a note. gam gajah. ;) hahaha

oh yeah, orphan!!
eh, eh, lets go watch the "the ugly truth" nanti!! :))

said...

aaahh..yeah..
okay..
call/sms/msn/fb je nnt bile nak okay.. :)