I'd hafta say, TGIS!! Since well, i have co-cu on Friday, 5-7pm! Such a drag. -__-
But, but, i love that class. :) Nothing beats talking to a professional photographer. Inspirational.
Still, still, i felt slightly bored because half of what he was talking about, Saiful and Hana explained to me like a year ago. Oh well.
This whole week has been overwhelming. The hallways of HS were walked with continuous yawning and sighing. I need to look for participants for my research next week. Anyone interested? I'll treat you pull tea ;)
I still don't get why we hafta learn about Socrates and the philosophical world. It ain't rhyming with psychology! haha. (wth sarah?)
I spent the whole day today watching re-runs of The Nanny and Friends. Sigh. I should probably re-arrange the furniture?
I wonder how's Jakarta. I miss you, dude. Four more sleeps and you'll be back!
I have such wrath in me right now that i feel like slapping people. I mean, you act like you know everything. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even have step your fucking foot at those places i brought you or the things i talked about. What a faker! You're fake as your padded bra. Boleh get a life tak? Tolonglah. Please. -__-
No comments:
Post a Comment