Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am still quite sad and in the period of mourning because one of the most precious and expensive thing i owned went missing/stolen. And now, they are selling it in KLCC, 3 of em for rm135!!! Fucking bargain. Sadly, i'm broke due to Michael. Raising an automobile is costly. Pfft.
Things i do for that bugger. -__-

KaedLive was clappable. *claps*
Couple was a no show. -__- Liyana of Estrella rocked the stage. Nazriq did good, his bandmates, well, ermm, no comment?
Pictures will be uploaded later.

This morning i felt like a walking corpse. I'm trying to cut the intake of caffeine thus i'm experiencing withdrawal effect. This is bad? No, i got a cuppa anyway right after class. What happened to the plan of cutting down caffeine i wonder.
*whistles*

I miss everyone. Its gonna be a lame, boring Ramadhan in a way. I don't think my parents are coming here during Ramadhan. Iefiz is busy with his musicals, Saiful would probably go back to Cardiff, and Hana busy with uni. Sigh. At the end of the day, its just me and my tv.

Alrighty then. Happy Tuesday fellow humanoids. ;))

No comments: