Yes, i finally watched Transformers 3 yesterday evening! After being annoyed/irritated on how perfect was the movie when it has just being released, I, Sarah Iqbal, just watched it yesterday. Oh, Iefiz is lame as well since we both just watched it. haha. Well, it was kinda nice. Nice as in, Megan Fox, i wish i was you, Shia, you're so adorable and kudos to the robots for making half of the movie interesting. Great, now, even robots can venture themselves in the acting field and we're talking about Hollywood! What a thoughtful world. I wonder what robots spend on with their million dollar salary. Oil leaks? har har. Perhaps.
Moving on, I was brought to this middle eastern restaurant. I don't remember what we ordered but what i know is that there's rice and two huge chickens where you can slap somebody with those chics if they're pissing you off. Interesting.
I was extremely full last night that i feel like just floating. Are humans capable to do that? Lets try and ask David Blaine! lets! lets!
The moment i waited the whole day. My presents!! haha.
They are so, so adorable and wangi!! kekekeke.
I feel like the birthday dinner that i planned for you in February could have never reached this standard. You are such a wonder.
The way you can read my mind is simply just flattering.
Thank you, thank you for everything.
I love you :) :)




Now i can't wait to see Hana and Saiful!! I miss you hard headed people! ;p
5 comments:
OMG! ur like updating ur blog almost everyday...
somebody is free, arent she?
hehe... im like so lost in work already...
huhu
it's transformer 2 la...
to mael: hahaha. yes, im sooo free for now!! till end of da month lahh. afta dis, i have tons of experiment to conduct!!
to saiful: i wrote there 3 eh? hahahaha
Ser!!! You gave me a heart attack!! I was like, "How in the world could there be a Transformers 3 that I don't know abt??" Hehhehee. Anyway, such a wonderful birthday outing!!! Im jealous!!! :p :p Let's hang out soon ok!! With AJBabe too!! I Love You, Ser!!!
hhahaha..im sorry for my oddness with transformers 2. hahahaha
yeah, we sooo hafta hang out!!!!
i love u too ila!! :)
Post a Comment