Monday, July 20, 2009

Q

Monday's are and will always be gloomy, deadly, blurry, and moody. -__-
Thank god for Nescafe@11 with AJ and Afi saved half of my mornings. :)
AJ, thanks for my pre-birthday breakfast treat! Nothing beats chicken ham sandwich and a cup of Nescafe. What a wonder :) :)

Daulat Pandapotan Wilfrit Bako is a very unexpected person. ;) Thanks for the wish Lat! :) And also thanks to Nurul Ain for the advance wish. :) You guys are such sweethearts!

The day was going great until, POP QUIZ!! Political Thought II, you're such a day spoiler!! +___+
"Explain Hobbe's State of Nature with the formation of the Social Contract." No idea what i wrote, but really, i think i should be dead knowing what i didn't write. Haih.
That is why, i really need to brush up on my knowledge on the political thinkers. I find it really annoying that Sattar and Meor always ask really good questions in class and they always seem to have good understanding on the thinkers. I'm so going to the library tomorrow!!

I just called mom. Insyallah, circa 7pm, they should reach Perlis. :( I miss them. The weekend ended too soon. Sigh.
Great, my first ever birthday without them. Really tear jearking. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U'll b 21...a grown up (almost!!)..wat can l get u for ur birthday?...not a new car l hope!

Sarah Iqbal said...

ooooo...present time!!! haha ;p
well, a blackberry of course!!! muahahha. JOKING!! ;p
nah..its k..its da thought dat counts ;)