By the way, have fun with orientation at the prestigious Lim Kok Wing! No, i'm not being sarcastic. ;)
Ah yes, this weekend was kinda interesting. All i can say is, lets do it again!! haha. Minus the shisha and me of course. I don't think we can be friends. -__-

And then comes, Monday. I dislike you.
p.s+ I can be so immature, selfish and stupid at times. So, do forgive me if i ever get mentally disturbed.
7 comments:
U didnt take ur pic when shisha-ing? :p
u tried the barbican? I can go high drinking that thing.. :)
yeap i did tried the barbican. the peach flavor is nice!!
sadly, there will b no picture of me shisha-ing due to errmm..bad influence to my sister? hahaha
LOL!
aww.. u are nice sister! xD
u shud try pineapple next time..
that one also nice..
nxt time, im dragging u along since i sense dat u hv much more experience!! :)
hahaha!!
tak naaaakkk! :p
must! must! i'll kidnap u one day!! muahahah ;p
must! must! i'll kidnap u one day!! muahahah ;p
Post a Comment