Friday, July 17, 2009

O

I feel like living inside Wanie's wardrobe. Its like Narnia. Instead of Mr Tumnus and Aslan inside, you have all these beautiful dancing, flowy dresses. :)
So basically, aku akan show some skin minggu depan. (wakakakkakak) But, i have a feeling that i'll be tak showing the skin. LOL. Come on, its Sarah Iqbal we're talking about. pffftt.

I am actually hungry. The only thing that kept coming to this hollow mind of mine is kimbap. Sedap gile weyh! Looks like i'll just feed myself maggi. I just feel so lazy to drag these feet to the car and drive.

The house is really quiet. Television and i broke up. So he just left, leaving me alone. Its understandable i guess. I was away for circa three months leaving him all alone and i'm guessing he also left because he got jealous of Iefiz coming by and watching him. Oh television, you're so egoistic. You just left without a word. I thought we were doing fine! You and me and the weekends. Haih. So now, hopefully, i'll find a new understandable television.

I guess the first week of semester went out alright. No one is YET to be infected by Influenza A h1N1. No hysteria cases in the hostels, YET.

I'm really sorry i couldn't attend the Shoutawards tonight AJ :( Hope you're having a ball right now. Slap Sean Kingston for me will ya. I find him irritating. -__-

Television, aku rindu kau lahh.

Happy Weekends humanoids. :)

4 comments:

AJ said...

Aww, babe, I'm sad you and Lola couldn't go =(
I almost ended up not going either!
but i went, omygod, i have such a long story for you!
nnt during our nescafe at eleven session ok babe?
=)
oh and i didnt get to meet sean kingston, and if i did, x sampai want to slap him!
hahaha!=D

Eizla Izham said...

Im sorry too Aj!! N I find him irritating too!! Hahahah. Next time he comes down, we'll go and give him a tight one across the face :p Hahahah. KAK Sarah!! OMG! I have ppl calling me KAK Lola too! How weird kna?? I feel like screamin in their faces and go all lunatic and shout things like "Im NOT OLD!! I'm NOT OLD!!" :p Btw, I miss you!! I miss AJ!! We have to go out!!

sarah said...

hey babes! :)
yeah..nescafe@11 aite!! cant wait 2 c u!!
yeah kak lola! hahah. omg, freaking annoying i tell ya. -__-

AJ said...

I know!!I miss both of you!!let's go ya,but when? let's go movie marathon!hehe