
I am surrounded by three 1st year economic majors who, calls me "Kak Sarah". -__-
Now i'm feeling really, really old. I don't really get why they hafta go kak on me! Its just a two years difference lah. Even my monkeys call me ksarah with a silent k. Haih..what to do.
Alhamdullilah, my add/drop period is over! A huge thanks to Nazriq for helping me out and stuffs. His lap top is really useful ;)
I can't wait to see my monkeys and my parents Inshallah tomorrow. :) And, and, going over to Wanie's house to raid her closet. kekekekeke.
And, and thanks to Nadine and her wedges. :) I don't really see why there is a point for me to buy heels just for a wedding. pfffttt. Nadine has been always there when it comes to kasut tumit tinggi
dilemma. Even during my first ever catwalk during a fashion show. (cewahh.. fashion show!wakakaka)
I love, love reading the book Rab lent me. Its so psychologically amusing. I must find more books that have the similar way of writing and story. Thank you Rabiatul :) Rab, lets go book shopping! :)
I can't believe i'm turning 21 next Tuesday. I feel so old. 21 is a big number. Haih. Throwing a big party is like a rites of passage for our generation huh these days. Hmm...i might, might just have a pizza party if i'm free. Depends on the oldman as well. hahaa.
Anyway, happy weekends humans. :)
5 comments:
AAAHHH!!
ur bouncy thing dah kene sangkut!!
hehehe! :D
yeah..book shopping..
thats good idea! :D
haha. yeapyeap. a very useful friend when one is feeling down. ;)
yeah, we shud go book shopping when ur free! :)
haha, that cheapskate old man of yours...i envy him, hahaha....
hahaha..yeap. u guys can be best friends!!
everyone throws a huge party at some club while he's gonna gv me rm50 ONLY. tsk..tsk..
that's a really nice looking keychain! :)
no problem about the add/drop thing, btw!
Post a Comment