First of all, internet in iium is effin slow. ugh.
First day of the semester to me has always been depressing. I mean, you spend 24/7 with your family for 90 days and suddenly bang! You're back to lectures, research projects, add/drop subjects and god knows what.
My first day went out normal as i had predicted. Hugs and kisses is a norm i guess after not seeing your friends for 3 months.
I did spend like half of my morning catching up on things with AJ, Nazriq, Azwar and Nadine. Azwar lost weight!! Fuyooo!! haha.
I still need to add statistics!! If don't add that subject this semester, there's no way i can add my other psych subjects next semester since stats is pre-requisite to those subjects!!! Die arrrr. haih. I already bought socks in case i'll be seeing Dr Alizi since he's the academic advisor. ;p
Please, please Ya Allah, by tomorrow everything will be settled. Amin.
So, for now, the subjects i'm taking are
1. Political Thought 2
2. Cognitive Psychology
3. History and Philosophy of Psychology
4. Personality Psychology
5. Psychology of Learning
6. Tilawah 2
7. Photography skills
Well, for History and Philosophy of Psychology, the lecturer has already assigned us with an assingment! wth lah wei.
Possible group discussion tomorrow. Haissshh.
And, and, Sattar is in my Political Thought 2 class! yeay!! We haven't been in the same class since our first year! Finally, a brainy in my class. :) I remember during our Political Thought 1 class, we were group mates and man that indonesian dude can give a lotsa ideas.
Now, i'm gonna get my forty winks. :)
I feel like going back home tonight. Sigh.
4 comments:
hahah...
stop flirting with classmates ok,
tau la hot stuff..
ahahah...who was i flirting with?? wakakkaka
omg!! mael fitnah!! lol
hot stuf? oooooo 0__0
i can teach u stats
yipppeee!!
Post a Comment