Dearest TV, how could you leave me.
I don't understand how my tv just died. I mean, i was watching Brothers and Sisters while waiting for Iefiz and the suddenly, snap, it died. Now tell me what the hell am i suppose to do for the rest of my days. I don't think my dad is getting me a new one. I doubt it. I could ask it as my birthday present though. Sigh. Why did you leave me!!
I could hear Saiful saying, "Boleh get a life tak? Tolonglah." =p
Sigh
Sigh
Anyways, guess what i got today?! It was totally unexpected. Like totally, totally. I got a bouquet of flowers!! Awwww..its soo flattering. kekekekeke :) :)
I feel like embalming it so that it'll live forever. Can arr?
So, after 10 meatballs, slice of daim cake and i'm feeling lazy and slow. *yawns*
And now, wondering what to do for the rest of my life with no tv. *yawns*
Thank you, thank you for saving my day today :) You're such a wonder. kekkekekeHmmm...come to think about it, that fluffy hair, i'm so terribly gonna miss it.
11 comments:
flowers??!! awww...dats soo sweet!!! :) and u look gorgeous babe!!
sorry 2 hear bout ur tv ;(
-audra-
hehehehe...thanx dear :)
Thats so sweet!!!
better than TV, la ser..its the real thing=)
Hehehe..but still, i need my tv!;( sigh...
kesian nyer takda tv...
Terrible k. Oh gosh. And i dont feel like going bak to iium!!!! Gahhhhh
eheh..comel je..
:)
ape yg comel rab? ;)
rab, rab, so we're on kan saturday, 4pm? heheehe
u n iefiz lah..
hehehe!!
comel sgt! :D
hehhehe...thanxthanx. *tersengih*
lol
Gua nak ajak lu dtg makan kenduri kat blog gua.
Folo baca doa skali pun takpa..
Post a Comment