I hate/dislike being compared to with other girls. Its a deprecation, loathing, and resenting in a way.
I am me. Take it or leave it. Thank You.
Anywayyys, class today was full with auto yawns every 10 minutes or so. Lectures have started. Geeezz..its only the first week and i already have homework. Shhheeesh.
Today is a really, really bad day. Yes, moody. Perhaps.
Text books are painfully expensive.
Granny was really sweet in cooking for me noodles and getting me a bottle of coke since well,
i had a pretty bad day. I wish i could blog about it, but nahhh. I think only Iefiz knows. Still, why did the paints came off!! Another problem.
I need to get myself a pair of heels. I'm attending those posh weddings. Haih. Tedious. Can i get those gladiator heels we got for AJ? ;) Come to think of it, why are they dragging me along! I've always despise socializing.
I love Dr Shariffah. She's so nice. I got my stats class!! Alhamdullilah. :)
I need to watch The Bicentennial Man for my home work due next Monday. Sigh.
Basically, i have 4 research projects this semester. Die arrr +__+
Third year is not so great after all. Not that i ever thought it was great.
I'm hitting the sack.
3 comments:
hang on there babe! btw, sweet granny! :)
-audra-
Bicentennial Man? awesome movie!!!
i know!! but i need the cd!!! and dw it is gonna take ages!! -__-
Post a Comment