HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAISAL!!
You are the one and only most annoying brother ever,
and I love you!!!
Please stop growing because you're just 15 and you're already
taller than me! +__+
You are the one and only most annoying brother ever,
and I love you!!!
Please stop growing because you're just 15 and you're already
taller than me! +__+
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christian Siriano is just adorably 'fierce'! Haha. He is so good at what he does it makes you just wanna cry at what you do! Seriously.
I can't believe the KFC here does NOT have the baked potato! I feel like i'm back in the Renaissance. I asked for baked potato and they gave me mashed potato. I mean, i know i can be a bit stupid at times, but i could tell the difference between the two differently cooked potatos people!! Since i'm craving for the baked potato, i think i've been lashing out on almost everyone at home. I am truly sorry. =)
I'll be coming back to KL this Friday since my flight to Australia is on Monday night. *jumps with joy*
I wonder how Michaelangelo is doing...I miss that car a lot! =(
Anyway, here's something i found in the world wide web and i thought its really adorable because i really, really love coffee. =)
Later fellow earthlings.
4 comments:
Sarah misses her car more than her 'sick' bestfriend!!~
sob4....
i miss u boob!! very much k!!
we so hafta hang out b4 i fly yeah!! love u!! xoxoxxx
how can they get even the potato wrong?! mashed and baked potatoes are obviously different!
hey nazi!! omg!! i miss u!! haha
yeap!! oh well u noe people here are..jeng..jeng..jeng. im sure u noe wat im talking bout. =p
Post a Comment