Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mommy's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all MOTHER'S out there!!! =) =)
Mom, I love you very much! You are such an inspiration to me.
You are my best friend.
Thanks for all the support and thank you for being there all the time.
I love you. =)



Youk should really venture into the card industry. Her home made Mother's Day card is just adorable and best of all, mom loved it!! =)

I just realized. I am actually going to Australia next Monday! I kept thinking i still have two more weeks left! Holidays tend to make me loose track of dates and months. Gahh!

Oh, oh, i already have a jacket! And its got buttons on it, and, and a hoodie and its brown and best of all, its actually.......... kekkekekeke. Thank you. =)

I am still wondering about this thing that i am suppose to 'research' on. Its really not getting me anywhere! Could somebody give me any clue or the answer straight away! What is it???!!!
Ugh! +__+
If any of you do know something that i don't know, do spill the beans yeah!! =)

And yeah, the "How Well Do You Know Sarah Iqbal" test on Facebook. Haha. Some of you failed!! aahhaha. Ok, ok. I admit, it was really tricky because in some of the question, they are all answers like for example What's my favorite movie. I LOVE all. So, i guess its my bad. =)
Thanks for taking your time to answer them though. I love you guys! =)

And, its such an honour to be tagged in AJ's Miami party. =) Thanks babe. Love you!
(although i still think its not fair that Lola gets to snog Channing. =p)

Happy Sunday and may Allah swt bless you all. =)

p.s+ Pee Wee Gaskin's vocalist looks like Daulat! Oh well, they're all indonesian. =p

7 comments:

Eizla Izham said...

Hear! Hear!

I get to snog C. Tatum because I'm promiscuous and you're the good girl :p Hahahahah.Thanks again, AJ Babe!!

Eizla Izham said...

Oh, Oh and you're leaving dah!! ): Don't 4get the chocs and surfer hotties tau?? Hehhehe.

sarah said...

hey dear. =)
of coz i wont 4get ur surfer hotties and chocs!! xo =)

said...

OMG!!u listen to pee wee gaskin?
i like their songs..
just some actually..hehe!
xP

sarah said...

hey Rab!! yeay u know about them!! they r neat rite!! and adorable! hehehe. =)

said...

Yeah..i bought their cd kat jakarta last time..just because i like the cd covers..haha!
pretty not bad ah their song..the tipe i can layan one..hehe!
u heard about efek rumah kaca?

sarah said...

yeah!! i first heard of them in channel v's AMP bcoz of their unique band name.haha. havent really got the chance to listen to their songs. im sure they're neat as well right!