Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day

the wonders of life. Coffee and Dim Sum. =)


HAPPY LABOR DAY! =)

I just heard a song sang by Liyana Jasmay (nana). I can't believe she's actually singing now! I still remember she used to tell me about the movies she acted in back in high school. Me and a few people were the first to know about her acting in Castello. I remembered that she missed a week of classes because she was shooting and etc. And now, she's a singer. I am so proud of u nana. =)
Back in high school, we used to play role that we were the characters from Laguna Beach. Those were the days. Haha. Come to think of it now, that was silly of us. Fighting who gets to be LC, Lo, Kirsten, Jessica and drooling over Stephan. kekkekeke

Thats yuyu and nana back in Form 5 in our classroom. =)

I am so eagerly excited for the trip to Australia. =) Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane all in 10 days, backpacker style. =) Can't wait to see Bryan in Melbourne!! And maybe Atisya in Brisbane!! =)
According to Bry, its starting to get really cold now. Neat! =) =)

Oh, oh, i'll be coming back to KL next week! But just for a week =(
Hafta accompany dad. More like help him drive. +__+ He's got a meeting to attend to. All Heads of Departments.

Ok, back to working on Antony and Cleopatra! I just realized, i forgot the last page! +__+


6 comments:

AJ said...

Aww..ser!can't wait to see you next week! text me when you're free!
p/s: antony and cleopatra?comparative studies ke ser?sounds interesting..hmmm!=)

ser said...

haahha..antony and cleopatra..im helpin iefiz out wif his play lah..hehehehe

Eizla Izham said...

Aww!! You have to get my presents from Bryan. He promised me 5 Beautiful Guys ok?? Hehehehe. Have a great time in Australia for me!!!

ser said...

ila! wat wud esan think of me as??!! hahhaha.

fafa said...

rindu zaman f5
nana nye lagu bole la tahan

sarah iqbal said...

kan!kan! tp her voice still mcm bdk kecik mcm dier! hhahahaa