Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Low

How in the world could i be this stupid?! dumb?! retarded?! ugh.
This semester's results will be the lowest point of my life. I feel as if all efforts were dumped drown in the garbage bin. Why did i even bother trying?!

WhyHowWhat?! fuck.fuck.

What a let down you are Sarah Iqbal. Such a failure. Tsk, tsk.
No use crying over spilled milk. fuck.
I feel like cursing at the end of every rage i have right now.

*breathes*

I called the ustaz this morning and sent an email to Prof Noraini to recheck my papers. Hopefully, Inshallah, something might happen. Inshallah.

Such disgrace Sarah Iqbal. Such disgrace.
The A- for International Relations is not even helping me feel at ease. Alhamdullilah for that though. Sigh...

So, please do not ask about what i got. Shut it because i know i did. Thank you.

3 comments:

Evil Hana said...

hang in there babe..
i love u still...

Eizla Izham said...

Huhu. It'll be okay, babe. Breathe in, breathe out. Me Love You Too.

ser said...

thnx guys yeah....