Basically, this whole week was spent in front of the tv and in front of the books. I could practically throw up. Too many facts. Just too many.
Oh, oh, this song by Death Cab for Cutie-What Sarah Said, is so depressing! Nevertheless, they rock! =) Oh, Bjork rocks as well. Although i could never understand what shes trying to sing. Haha.
This weekend feels weird coz Hana is not sleeping over. Certainly, it has become a paired up stimulus. Hana and weekends. If you paired it up repeatedly, it'll cause a conditioned response. Haha. Ok, ok, i shall stop now since probably none of you understand what hypothesis im trying to make. =p
This morning was funny. Everyone thought i went missing. The neighbour called dad. Dad called me. I was in the shower. Five missed calls! Impressive. The next thing i know, granny was outside. Dad called again. There were lotsa worried intonations from all those involved. Conclusion, they thought i was being abducted. Haha. Neighbour told dad the car has been in the same position for two days. Duh~ of course i didnt go anywhere! I was at home studying and just rolling around!!
Basically, they love me. Very much. =)
These eye bags are getting worse. I look like a junkie. Thats odd.I am a caffeine addict. =) lol. Oh well, they shall be gone once i start hibernating for three months! Awesome!
I really, really wish Jay Lyon and Whitney Port are still together! =)
Congratulations Saiful! =) I wish you all the best and i really hope this is THE one! =) You deserve it buddy.
I cant believe you watched confessions of a shopaholic without me. How could you.
Im hungry.
why is the postman so slow to deliver my wooden chickens! i just hope you get it.
4 comments:
Conditioned response, conditioned stimulus etc. HAhaha. I actually understand those. We're pretty much on the same page. Aaaaaarrrggghh!! TidaaakKkk!! HAha. Good luck with the papers, BAbe!! Love you loads!!
i feel afraid....
veeerryyy afraid..
i did ajak u remember????
to ila: haha. those r da terms i here almost evday! love 2 u yang!!
to hana: lol. i noe u did. and i think i was studyin at dat time. its k. i'll juz buy da dvd. =)
nvm la, we'll watch again when i get back k? =P
Post a Comment