I smell like tuna. Haha. I just ate a tuna sandwich. Duh~
I am so tired. There's just too many things to read!! +__+
I was stuck in the library the whole day. This, is just the beginning i tell ya.
Basically, my carry marks, sucks. Oh gosh Sarah, you are so dead for the finals!! Oh fuck. Fuck.
Tomorrow would be the last day of lecturers for the entire semester. Gosh. So fast. Oh time, please stop?
I just hope i finish reading everything by Saturday. Meaning, everyone, please DO NOT kacau me!
I'll be under book arrest. Oh joy! *sarcastically*
Yeah, carry marks! Oh shits! How? What? When? whattafuck.
And packing! I have not even started packing! Packing can come later. I need to concentrate on my exams! Oh yea, i'll be moving to another room next semester. Seems like everyone is moving this year kan? Go figure.
Ahh stupid. Stupid.
This blog might be on hiatus till finals are over. I mean, its finals, whats there to write about right? Sigh. Im just saying it might be lah. Might.
I gotta run.
2 comments:
hey babe...
dun stress out too much k?
just keep it consistent aite?
i'm always here if u need me
luv ya loads
gud luck on ur final keh babes
mwahhh
Post a Comment