Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tired II

I skipped half of my today's class due to tiredness. Haishhh. I felt terrible ok.

Me and Nazi were suppose to go eat free chicken. lol. "Free chicken". Sounds weird. The line was too long, so, we crashed Basbussa instead. A Mediterranean cafe.
I would like to thank Nazi for introducing me to those food. I liked the rice wrapped in leaves. Tasted like sushi. =)

I've got 3 research projects due by the end of this week. Go figure.

I did badly for physio's midterm. +__+

Have a fun day humans. =)

Oh, oh. I am still jealous that Nazi got to perform with The Fynn Jamal!! Not fair!! *pouts*

p.s+ to the stalker, i find what u did this morning creepy in a way. +___+

2 comments:

Nazriq said...

no problem! I'm always on the lookout for exciting new delicacies to be savored, and I'm glad to share my findings with anyone :)

Oh and about the performance, one day you'll get your chance... who knows you'll perform with someone really big?

Anonymous said...

hehhehee. thx nazi. ur the best sessionist any1 cud ask 4! =)