Sunday, March 8, 2009

Found!

Yes! Yes! Another accomplishment! I found a thai radio channel! Finally, civilization! =)

........"Gor neuk yoo laew la, ter nun kong son jai
Ta tang gor bohk
Gor kid doo laew la, mong chun yang thung jai
Chun dao mai pid
Rueng yang nee yang nee, gerd ma roo gun laew yang nee...."

Ok, ok. Back to reality.

By the way, it is sang by Mos. =) Here's a picture of him to those who are clueless. =p


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't feel like going back tomorrow!!
I don't feel like taking the bus!!
I don't feel like coming back to reality!!

Hambugh!


Things to do once i get back

1. Finish of research project
2. Study stats. Freaking anova! (I wish u were here Saiful)
3. Return library books. Mine and the ones that fiz borrowed.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's freaking annoying isn't it? First getting worked up cos u hate the trip north then getting worked up again cos u equally hate the trip back to KL..so stressful n nerve wrecking...have no fear..ur loving friend will be keeping u company via her sms's..Gud nite dear

Anonymous said...

yeah...its really annoying. good news is, i'll b gettin my car nxt wik!! =)