Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest best friend, NURUL HANA!!


Weekend was spent in Perlis. Slept a lot due to driving.
Love the new house. I love Youk and Faisal's room!! Sadly, i dont have a room! ugh.
Crashed at Faisal's room of course =)

Valentines....hmmm...not really into it. But, but, ask me if u wanna know what happened! lol.

Had to take the bus back to KL. It was not that bad. A double decker bus. I slept most of the time. Arrived KL at 5.30am and me and my cousin Harry, hung out in Mcd until 6.30am coz we had to wait for the LRT to open. Reached Terminal Putra circa 7am and took the uia bus and reached to my hostel circa 7.15am. It was a tiring journey. I nearly got ran by a huge bus!! +__+
Class was at 9am. Couldn't pay attention the whole day. ugh.

I feel so hollow without my car. I shall be car-less for like 3 weeks! Anyone wanna lend me their car?? boleh la!!!

Yesterday, when Faisal bought me Cheezels so that i can eat in the bus, i swear i nearly cried! He was soo sweet. I hate departures. I miss you guys!! =(

And now, i hafta get back to reality. I've got like 7 overdue books!!!! Midterms and quizzes. And, a research project. Kan best kalau jadi vegetable?

3 comments:

Evil Hana said...

can i be the broccoli??

Sarah Iqbal said...

boleh je! but i like brocollis! heee

Evil Hana said...

u wanted to eat ME????
huaaaa!!!!~
hey, i'm delicious...
hahahahahahaha!~
lmao~