Sunday, February 22, 2009

Things

Things we weirdos love doing.
1. Go to KLCC just for KFC
2. Go inside Guardian just for toothpaste.
3. Watching The Nanny
4. Watching Hallmark
5. Listening to old, old songs.
6. Making fun of one another
and more, more, more. =)

My weekend was depressing. Except for Saturday evening and Sunday evening.
I wonder how many liters of salt water have i produced. Toldya it was depressing.
Thank you to my saviors, Hana and Fiz. I would have died if it weren't for you guys.

Saturday evening
Celebrated Hana's overdue birthday in Sakae Sushi. I heart you and i heart Sakae Sushi. Tell ibu thanx for chicken chop and barley ice as well. =)
I is always loving your room. Its like treasure hunting babe!. Hehehe

Sunday evening
The morning was so depressing that i tried so many ways to stop crying over being depressed. And, suddenly, my knight in shining armour, saved me! *swishes away* lol
Yes, what have i done to him right? He wants to see me!! Find that bizzare since the dude is always busy! And plus, we hung out on Friday already, But it was adorable of him to actually see me during the weekend. Thank you!
I still feel guilty every time he comes to pick me up from Shah Alam. Its such a long journey. And i know he dislikes driving. Hmmmm...

I am still wondering, why i blush when i listen to love song when he is beside me. Wakakaka. Pathetic? Tell me about it!

Ok, enough with the mushy stuffs.

I hafta go and do my research projects!!

Selamat malam!

btw, kalau terkasar bahasa untuk post2 yang lepas, maaf ye. Blog aku, suke hati akulah. =)


1 comment:

Evil Hana said...

haha!~
ur knight in shining armour has got issues!~
huuhu~
i heart u n my room too!~

p/s: love ur p/s!!