Saturday, February 21, 2009

oldtown

The morning,
Yesterday, was hilarious. The morning was kinda depressing and my whole morning was spent with repressed feelings and destroying a cake with such full unsatisfied of a mind a human could possibly have. Poor Nazi. He had to listen to my pathetic ramblings of an unsatisfied agenda. That was during the morning.

The evening,
Fiz picked me up circa 6pm. Renewed those library books of mine which he was borrowing. He has a play to attend that night, so, we just hung out kat Oldtown, Taman Melati. As usual, talk, talk and talk. I was so immersed in my own little world with him that, I, at the same time, became such a horrible friend, by, NOT noticing that my best friend, Nurul Hana was actually right infront of our table with her mom and another two acquaintance of theirs, having coffee. How could i not have seen!!! I only realized when we were at the cashier and Hana came and suprised me from behind.
I wonder how fiz's and my face were like. Hahha. I saw ibu smiling from her table, and instantly, i was so malu! *nampak sgt kantoi dating*. Gave our salam and till the ride to uia, fiz and me were still shocked. It was shocking because, while we were eating, i was texting Hana about today's plan.
Haiiishhh...what a small world huh? lol.

Some times, i feel like writing down things i wanna share with him.
Reason: My world became blank everytime i see him.


No comments: