Wednesday, February 4, 2009

muffins are nice

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest to iefizulasyrifie =) -

Yeay!! Finally submitted my case study! Its called, "The Curious Case of John Bing". Lol. I am just joking yeah. Its actually called "Recounts of Abnormality." I just hope the lecturer accepts it. 

And, Babush serves nice muffin! lol (random kan?)

For some reason, your confirmation seemed so cold. Aren't you spose to be excited? Ugh. You are so hard to read at times! You tend to drive me crazy you know. I am like suffering from anxiety attacks right now! 

My midterms are scattered thorughout the month. Bagus kan? +__+ 

Still have no absolute date for physio yet. 

I so need to get myself to start working on my term papers!! Procrastinating is bad. But i still tend to do it somehow. I wonder if there are some meds that helps cure procrastination. I am so sure all of us would wanna buy it. 

I just hope evthin goes as planned tomorrow. Sigh

No comments: