Thursday, January 1, 2009

Such difficult peoples

Yes, yes, truly, truly sorry to my dearest friends for me, blocking my blog for a couple of weeks. It wasn't what i wanted to do but, circumstances had me doing it. Well, obviously, the reason i blocked it is because i got reviewd as a person who does not appreciate art by the people of neck-lace just because i believe in the freedom of speech which is by saying on my right on what i thought about their last event. So, yeah, had to block it because this blog has a lot of personal stuffs. Even had to beg them to re-link me. Yeah, came to a point where i had to beg. What has happened to the world i wonder. But, guess its not their fault. I mean, they are allowed to feel what they are feeling. Right akim? +__+

Oh, forgot! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! My new year was going back to the empty house, and crying. They all left me. The sofas in the house were covered in white cloths, so were the beds. The only one not covered was my bed. My bed. Felt so left out. I dont really see the point on why they hafta move and leave me here alone. Its hard enough that i hafta live in my hostel on weekdays. And, now coming back home is more harder. So yeah, dad took the internet, which is my source of oxygen from me and he also took the astro. So, whats the point of me going home during weekends??!! Dad said, watch dvd lah. That easy huh? ugh.

So, went out with Hana today to Pavillion and watched a movie. Four Christmas. It was freaking funny!! Vince Vaughn was fantastic as always and Reese Witherspoon was tediously cute as always. I rate this movie 8/10. This movie taught me that, there are other weird families out there kan hana? haha.
Oh, oh, lunch was awesome. We ate at the Pancake House. Perfect. I am so bringing fiz there. Those pancakes were so dreamy. I could sleep while eating. =) Me and Hana were practically sleep walking from the those ever so fluffy syrup-ed pancakes. Such wonders. =) =)
The main course was not that bad either. I rate this, 7/10. I am seriously going there again!!
Here's a pic of us! Love u babe!!



Well, nothing much is happening with life. Classes are practically tiring. Every single day finish at 5pm. By the time its 9pm, i feel like sleeping already. Couldn't even study. Need more stocks of caffeine. The food in uia sux as always. I kept eating this vanilla muffin for breakfast and lunch from Babush. Dinner, dont even ask me about it. Havent ate dinner for days. Most of my dinners, i combined them with my lunch. Ugh.

I will be changing my blog url. Still thinking about the name. sarahsrantings? So outta ideas.

By the way, my butt hurts. Yeah, im sitting on cement while posting this, connecting dad thru skype which currently kept failing. Getting my internet connection outside of my room near the principal's office and near the cafetaria. Which means flying bugs are harassing me and im sweating like a monkey. (monkeys sweats?)

And, and, and, i miss him.

Well, later my fellow earthlings! (kills a bug!)


1 comment:

Evil Hana said...

I is loving u with everything my heart got!

hahaha!~
i'm stuck with 'our' english!!
love ya babe!!