Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Things

Well, this week is gonna be hella tiring i imagine. My dear little cousins and my aunt is coming all the way from Myanmar for a shopping spree and sight seeing. And, my parents in charged me of baby sitting them. Wonderful i suppose.

Yesterday, the 15th of Dec was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend. As expected, i was sitting at home flippin the telly with my eyes. It seems like he is busy with his shows. Busy. Busy. Wait till next Monday and i'll show him how busy i can be as well since uni is opening. Sigh...I find you really unbelievable at times.

Another sad news for me was that, i will only be getting the car late circa January 2009. WTF. My parents decided to bring the car to Perlis first. I find them
really unbelievable at times.

I just got back from the saloon thinking i'll be smiling because my hair would smell like strawberries. But instead, it smells like someone burnt something on top of it. Hambughh!
I find them really unbelievable at times.

I have yet to collect my things i'm gonna bring back to campus that are scattered throughout the house. And plus, i need a bigger suit case.
I find myself really unbelievable at times.

Later humans.


-HAPPY ANNIVERSARY -
I Suppose?

3 comments:

Digital Zone said...

Very nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.
I like your blog.

Please visit:

http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Happy holidays.

Atira. said...

well, should i say happy anniversary?
cheer up babe.
you made it a year!

i know boyfriends can be irritating sometimes, they dont seem to get all this lovey dovey business.

*sigh*

ah, new terms starts on monday.
mine too.

uhh!

Sarah Iqbal said...

hye! thanx 4 droppin by my blog! yeah..bf's r disasters! lol.

dang..bak 2 hitting those books i guess!