Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday Blues

Today was the first day of kuliyyah for da 2nd semester and i am already skipping classes. Haishh. Bad. Bad. But, it was Arabic. So, yeah. Skipped Arabic today. I attended all the other kuliyyahs though. A homework for Physiological Psychology on the first day was mood spoiling. Dang.

Well, definitely things have gone back to normal. Attending lectures and going to the lab. Going to the lab and attending lectures. Sigh...

My schedule is packed! Packed! Ugh.

I was basically rushing and going slow motion at the same time. Rushing because i had 3 lunch invites. Yeah...how lame rite? Just 3 invites!! Im sure the rest of you out there got like 10 invites from your friends!! Oh well, blame my social introvert-ness.
Walking in slow motion to classes. Sigh...

Tomorrow!! 11am Arabic again!! Haisshh. I must learn to love the subject!

And, and, i am so sorry i could not return your call Saiful. I know i promised to call back. Sorry yeah!!

Hopefully, hopefully!!! This
Thursday Friday he will be free. I miss you.


In dire need of some splashing cold water.


No comments: