Today is the last day of my cousins here in Malaysia. I am so sad that they are leaving! What a bummer. Im so gonna miss them!!
I can't wait for Bijou because well, i cant wait 2 get my bag from my bf! =) I can only meet with him during Bijou coz well, both of us are gonna be busy this whole two weeks. I am so sure his shop is gonna be full of customers ever since they got publicity through the newspaper and tv. The customers includes hot girls! +__+ cis.
Things i need.
1. new shoes for class. Crocs!! =)
2. new Fossil watch strap. =) The one that looks like hippie/indie-ish
3. new bag for class.
4. a new haircut
5. black skinny jeans. =)
And, and, thanks to iefiz, im now having flu. UGH.
I better hit the sack...going to the airport 5am tomorrow. zzzz
2 comments:
Happy new year to u too!
Btw, where's the next bijou bazaar gonna be?
pwtc! =)
Post a Comment