Friday, November 7, 2008

Goodbyes

I am actually so freaking sick of reading. To make things worst, Islam and Psychology and Developmental Psychology are my weakest papers. Ya Allah, please, i beg of You to make the questions answerable. Two days left before these two papers and I'm still not yet done memorizing the theories. Developmental Psychology made me hate a lot of people. And i don't usually hate people!
1. Erikson
2. Piaget
3. Freud
4. Perry
5. Kohlberg
6. and etc.


And yeah, sadly, Uncle Anwar is leaving for Canada tomorrow morning. Its gonna be soo boring and sad without him in our family gatherings. He is moving there by the way. Hope he'll have a good life there. And, something really annoying happened. Several of his students kept texting me about his flight details and where does he live because they wanna go visit him before he leaves and etc. I mean, why the obsessiveness? What is wrong with you people?! He taught you only during matriculation for god's sake. Why must you even keep in contact with him? Me, i couldn't even care less about my lecturers. Heck, i even forgot most of the names of the lecturers who taught me back in matrics. I mean, this has gone too far. As his niece, i find it very disturbing that some of you are willing to go to KLIA 4 in the morning to see him off!! Gosh. Be ethical for your sake!
Call me arrogant of you want. But everything has its limits!


I still envy those who had finish their exams early. Dang you people! +__+

Oh well, later.



No comments: