Thursday, November 27, 2008

Disappointed

As i had predicted, Thursday, today was dissappointing. Who was i kidding right? So many dissappointments. I wonder if i have any energy left for this such agendas.
Crying a bucket of salt water did not seem to help either. Must have been my own mistake. But we can never choose who we fall for can we? Saying sorry is certainly not helpful. Everyone, anyone can say their sorry. And yet, you did what everyone had to utter. A Sorry. Was it that easy i wonder. Interesting. Mom was right. This heart does burn thinking about it. Over and over again. Rewind. Repeat. Thank you mom for pointing out the obvious. Sad thing is, none of this is my fault. I am just a depressed woman trapped in your worldly affairs. Sad case.

Welcome aboard another achy feeling.
Welcome aboard another disappointment.
Welcome aboard another sorry.

I wish i could just...

I hate you.

2 comments:

Evil Hana said...

hey...
disappointments happens...
b strong hun..
i'm here if u need me..

Eizla Izham said...

It's alryte Hunn..
Shits happen sometimes and most of the time we can't do anything about it. We gotta let it go.

Don't worry, I'm here.

Love you LOADS, Babe.

Xoxo~