Thursday, November 13, 2008

despair

Oh my, i am in such despair!!! I feel so depressed.
It all started with mom's nagging asking me to cut my hair since its unbearably long. Indeed, she has been nagging for months!!! Since finals were over, yeah, i went and cut my hair. AND, that chinese lady just snipped all of them!! Gosh i look so FUGLY. I can't even look at myself in the mirror anymore. Just thinking about it makes me wanna cry. AND, the worst part is, it cost me freaking RM53!!! Do you know what i can do with that sum of money!! I could get myself lotsa and lotsa bentos of kimbap across the street!! I was like wtf! Gosh...i wanna rewind everything! I simply told the chinese lady, " give a bang/fringe and just trim a little."
Then, she went on and gave me whole lotsa "little" trim!! Bonggoknye!! She even layered it!! I hate layered hairs!!! Now, i don't look simple anymore. I look so freaking complicated and messed up. Please, grow back! Grow back!

Yang sedang marah dan sedih tak ingat dunia,
-sarah iqbal-

2 comments:

fafa said...

woaa. i nk tgok FUGLY sgt ker ser?

Sarah Iqbal said...

fa! buruk tau rambut ser!! sedih!!