I think i've settled the issue with the creep. Hope its settled. Like really, really settled.
Songs on repeat
1. Boys like girls - Thunder
2. Paramore - That's what you get
3. Rossa - Ayat-ayat cinta
Things i've noticed
1. My new sneaker is not really beautiful. Looks so manly.
2. Mom approves of you. =) hehehe
3. There was a rat, a size of a cat died on top of our toilet roof. Smelled like hell.
4. Tiny maggots started falling off from the roof! (scary)
5. I've stopped answering calls from unknown numbers.
People i miss
1. Daddy
2. Iefiz
3. Saiful
4. Hana
5. Nadine (altho same uni, have yet to hang out with her)
I have yet to finish off my researches. Dang. Really hopes mom is going to Pavillion in a bit because im outta some stuffs.
Need to shower. I feel so lazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment