Eid was indeed Alhamdullilah. Although the fact that i fell ill on the first and second day was maybe some punishment? Wonder what sins have i committed.
Ok..back to Eid. Since its the last eid for us in KL. It was kinda a sad one yet a very enjoyable one. Relatives started swarming the house around 10.30am. Ever since we moved to KL back in 1997, it has been sorta a tradition to always have the open house at our house first since dad's the eldest of all the cousins and siblings here. As usual, mom prepared her famous Mohinga (Burmese Noodles) and burmese Halwa. Sad case was that, I didnt got the chance to even have a bowl of it. Due to my job as a photographer and as a juice maker. lol. Mainly due to my tummy ache. I didnt feel like eating anything. Family after family came. By, 4pm, the crowd slowed down. (Finally!). 6pm, i was dead on my bed on a very empty stomach, having some sorta weird stomach pain, and mild fever.
Second day was worst. I was really NOT in the mood to go to Uncle Kamal's open house. I felt nauseated and totally uncomfortable. While getting ready, as how a sick person would behave, i threw up. I could not recall the last time i was ever that sick. Things got worst. We were just about to leave the house and i threw up again. I am truly sorry if this post is bothering whomever is reading yeah. Back to the story....dozens of pills i had to take. I just couldnt understand why they wouldnt just let me stay at home. After staying at my uncle's house for around 45mins, i told mom i really needed to go back. Thank god we went with two of our cars. Drove back alone and slept till 4pm when mom woke me up saying that i really needed to follow to this family's house. My ass was still sore from the jab dad shot me! She promised we'll only stay for like an hour. The family's house was damn far and it was such a cold ride. Located in Bandar Mahkota. Nice housing area though. I was starting to feel a bit better. But my stomach was still empty. Imagine not touching a thing since yesterday morning. I'm suprised i dont feel hungry at all. But the thought of food was really making me sick.
The family was ok. Never really met them though. Dad's friends. It turns out, they knew i had a flair for photography and their son is a part time photographer. Im like.."whatever yeah" (dalam hati lah!)
Couldnt eat a thing. Just sat there, smiled everytime they looked at me and sipped my H20. Mom's "just" one hour turned to two hours!! I really felt like fainting. My body was so weak i couldnt even walk properly. When their son gave me his contact card, i didnt even have any energy to reach for it!
Finally, after waiting for sooooooo long, we started giving our salams since we were about to go back. Thats when i started to feel uneasy again. I didnt care if they had a son around my age, i didnt care who was there at all. All i needed was the toilet. Their son was nice enough to show me the toilet and there i go again...throwing up.
Right after i got out of the toilet, i saw their son and thats when i started to feel really embarassed and got all red. If it was a small child i wouldnt mind. But, someone our age, the opposite sex, witnessing the whole agenda of me throwing up?!!! One of the most embarassing moment of my life weyh!! SO, when i saw him, i just tip tooed away and he was nice enough to even make some coversations with me!
"demam ke?"
me, "ha'ah" (trying to smile)
To end the awkward situation, all i managed to ask was..."study mane?"
The guy- "kat IKRAM...tahu kan dekat mane?"
Me- "yeah...yeah.." (trying to smile again)
The fact that he owns a 40D Canon is kinda cool! I had really high fever that night. Slept with all the sorts of weird dreams.
Third day of eid, Alhamdullilah, felt much better. I think this was the worst Eid so far in a way.
Shall upload pics later yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment