Thursday, October 9, 2008

Orchestra!!!

The Westphalian Baroque Ensemble and Youth Orcestra, LIVE @ IIUM! (Nazi's album)

It was yesterday! =) To release this mind that is filled with wrath and tension, i decided to check it out. Indeed, the performance was world class.

How the whole thing started was that, i was reading my OFF THE EDGE magazine and there it was promoting the orchestra. I was hanging out with my Nescafe at 11 gang and some of them wanted to go as well. I didnt really know where to get the tickets, so asked Nazi since he blogged bout going. Got the tickets at Alumni service with AJ, and there we were fretting about what to wear. It wasnt formal so, yeah, smart and casual. The whole bunch of us, (AJ, Fatin, Ray, Tash etc), They're all law students btw. I did asked my Psych buddies but they were too busy. =(
Ray picked me and AJ up and there we were, dancing to the Cello, Violin, Viola and other wonderful creations of musical instruments. I'll post a picture later. Even met Kak Shaq!! Ya Allah, lame gile x jumpe her ok!! Ever since she left IIUM (main campus) and i entered IIUM (main campus). Hahah. Was really nice to see her again. =) OOh, oh, even Dr Danial came!


But seriously, i hated yesterday. I got my political thought 1 midterm marks and they werent really satisfying at all. Me and the boys were complaining about how Dr Danial marked our papers. After the class, Sattar, Hosen and me walked to the library with full of anger and disappointment. I have a new name by Sattar! He calls me Rambo Girl!! wth right? lol. You weird Indo dude. Yeah..we were teasing him since he just declared that he is official with this girl hes dating. I wonder when ever is mine gonna be. =(

I was really sleepy during Dr Shariffah's research class. I guess she noticed. She kept pointing at me.
*Note to self, never eat lunch before 2pm classes!!*

I think Saiful called this morning, babe, i was in the shower! Tried calling u back but line kept being busy!! Even sent u a text message and it's still pending! Your new UK number is kinda weird this time kan! The last one was ok je.

I really do miss my significant other. =( For some reason, i dont think its vice-versa. I feel so pathetic.

No comments: