Saiful is watching Titanic?! weird. +__+ hahah =p
This week has been so tiring. Make up classes,dealing with stalkers, midterms, tests,and submission of my two last research projects. I feel metally deranged!!
Things i've noticed
1. There's this guy in my islam and psychology who looks like my ex-husband Diego Luna. Yes, i'm a divorcee. After our divorce, the scumbag went and marry an 18 year old actress wanabe. (Sarah being in mentally deranged state and started experiencing hallucinations)
2. I'm in the compuer lab and i could hear Dr Israr giving his lecture from the next building. Shows how quiet the library is. (Sarah started experiencing mild delusions)
3. I just noticed that i'm always eating Honeystar cereal with milk for dinner. (Cepat dan sedap)
(Sarah's circadian rhythm is disrupted)
Anyhowwww, should i ditch tonight's make up class and discussion to go watch movie with Su and AJ? They're gonna watch House Bunny!! Should i??? I shouldnt. *__* But i wanna go!! Haishh.
(Starts having diffilculties differentiating wrong and right as her frontal lobe was damaged from the result of an overdose of caffeine)
*kacau-ing Nazi and Anisah dating is fun! Should do that more often! Muahaha.*
(Which eventually leads to a psychosocial state of intervening the affairs of her surrounding)
-The End-
No comments:
Post a Comment