Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I still sound sexy!

Yes. Indeed i still sound like a guy!!
I've been so tensed and busy lately. Theres just too many unfinish things popping up!! One of my research projects needs to be submitted tomoro, but we're still stuck doing da intro!!
My quiz for social psychology just now was ok tho..it was NOT as bad as my dev.pysch yesterday.

Im not really in the mood these days so, if u texted me and i reply mcm x nak reply, then im really sorry. Im like having sore throat, the flu feels like its on the way, so, im really sorry to my frens if i acted bitchy lately. Theres just too many things i hafta do and i dont have enuf time. I've been practically living in the library these days. So, yeah..a huge apology to those whom i've ignored.


Iefiz is back from korea!! yeay!! =)
we have to see each otha before Ramadhan comes.

I've got like dark circles around my eyes. Damn. I hate them.

Oh well, gtg. Ta Ta.

cheers. xoxo

1 comment:

Nazriq said...

haha somebody seems happy that he's back :)