Thursday, August 7, 2008

Finally, i already submitted my draft for my Islam and psych research project. Alhamdullilah. =)
I just hope Dr.Alizi approves it!!!
Just came back an hour ago from uni and im soo hungry! Had a group discussion wif the boys for our Political Thought 1 research project. I still cant believe Sattar noes my mom! I still find it weird considering the fact that..oh never mind. He was really happy coz hes like the President for Political Science students society. He said its hard for Indo students to get a position in these things. I guess so. Normally, Malays conquer these thing!
Anyways, what was soo funny was that while discussing bout our research on Machiavelli, we were discussing about Malaysia's political scene. We kept discussing who was the mediocre leader. (Im not gonna mention any names). It was funny coz NONE of us were Malaysian! =) I love hanging out with people who has the enthusiasm to talk bout politics. Its gets me really in the mood. =)
Find it weird? Get lost then! +__+

Things i have notice
1. How in the world could Thaksin Sinawatra could OWN Manchester City! WTF! Clearly shows how he swindled the citizens money.
2. Hani Masrah, dis guy who dresses like hes going to office, who is apparently my classmate in Islam and Psychology and who is like freaking intelligent and not to mention cute, resembles Nicholas Tse. =) Im referring to Hani's hair. Muahhaha.
3. I might have extra dendrites sprouting inside of me coz i believe my brain has involved itself to way to many critical thinking,. +__+
4. Dr Alizi reminds me of someone because he likes to include sound effects while demonstrating. hahaha.

Oh well, im back to my textbook! Taa taa
cheers xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it weird i actually know who nicholas tse is hahaha. i used to think he's cute back in high school haha random.