Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday











(Love u weirdos!)



Haish. My feet hurts from walking too much today. Maybe the effect of me terpijak the paku is still effecting it. Oh well, today was fun. Hung out with two of my best friends. Full of stupid jokes and as i had assumed and predicted, they did make fun of my love life. 'hahaha' u guys.. Anyways, saiful and hana picked me up around 11am ish and we headed straight to Pavillion. There werent many nice movies to watch but we picked "Get Smart" coz since Steve Carrell was in it, we might spend half of the movie laughing our heads off. Prediction was predicted. The nice thing bout going to movies on a weekday is dat, is kinda cheap and, the theater is like almost empty. Camwhored as usual. Hahahah..and, the most sad thing was, the coke tasted like water!!! Seriously!! I feel like going back to the counter and complaining.!!! Haish!!! Oh, movie was realllly funny!! Anne Hathaway was gorgeous as always. =) steve was funny as usual. I officially grade this movie an A-. =)

Eating lunch was of course a hassle. Choosing the restaurant took us like 15 mins weyh!! Saiful lahh! Tak nak arabian lah, indian lah. Hahaha. In the end, we chose Madam Kwan's.. Its yummy as always. And shit!! I forgot to pay saiful my share of lunch!! I shall pay tomoro. =p
And damn me. I forgot to buy j.cos!! Its such a waste coming to Pavillion and NOT indulging myself to j.cos!! I feel like a sinner. Hahah.


Another road trip coming up. I'l be going to Melaka this friday. But, the thing is, i really wanna go to KLPAC for the KLue Urbanscapes!! I should have cancelled my melaka trip. sigh..

Cheers. xoxo

p.s+ i still feel like im writing like 5 year old!! sheep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm bummed I missed Urbanscapes tooo. I watched to watch Yuna so badly. And her demos are all sold out!