Monday, June 23, 2008

Starting off

Everytime i start typing, my mind tends to block all those sheepish stuffs that i wanna write down. Oh well, i cant blame my mind right. After all, is it somehow dis mind that triggered all those genius actions of mine. (sarcastically)
I somehow cannot forgive myself for actually deleting my old blog. Wonder what actually possessed me from deleting it. And now, thanx to da old blogger's cursed, i just dont know how to write anymore. All those passions gone!!! What have i become!! *__*
I shall redeem back these talents! Why am i being so dramatic lerr. Haha. It must be the effect of those pills they gave me.
And, I noe dis layout looks reallllly lame, its juz dat i dont have any time in decoding all those css and html sheepish stuffs. There i go blaming things again. Ok, ok. Its my fault for sleeping all the time. And also being glued to the idiot box. =)
I shall change this lame layout of mine once i recover from writer's block. =)
Cheers. xoxo

No comments: